The FA and McDonald’s Grassroots Football Awards are for people who make a positive difference. It’s our way to celebrate the fantastic individuals who put their heart and soul into the grassroots game across England – and say a huge thank you to the incredible volunteers who inspire us all.
Individuals are nominated by someone else (not themselves), while anyone involved in a club or league can nominate their own club and/or league. The nomination is going to mean so much to the person receiving it.
- Grassroots Coach of the Year (Adult team)
- Grassroots Coach of the Year (Youth team)
- Grounds Team of the Year
- Grassroots Club of the Year
- Grassroots League of the Year
- Grassroots Volunteer of the Year
- Rising Star of the Year
- The Spirit of Grassroots Football Award
- Grassroots Match Official of the Year
- Grassroots Project of the Year
More details about the awards and how to nominate can be found at https://www.thefa.com/get-involved/grassroots-football-awards